Vball nm

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SAND VOLLEYBALL THIS WEEKEND

Hey everyone,

Well I figure after what Adam said I better start keeping up with this. First thing first the woman’s tournament was a tournament full of talent. With Amy Wong and Nicole coming out on top. The men joined in on the fun at Lucky’s and had their own little tournament. It was a very hot day hitting the 100 degree mark. The woman finished up early and the men finished up around 7 p.m. The next woman’s tournament will be at the end of the month hoping we get a bigger turnout. Our next means tournament is in the middle of august. If your don’t see your results posted on the GAV site it’s because I’m having trouble logining in. I and Wayne are working on that as we speak. We are putting together a King of the beach league and Queen of the beach league starting in Later July. You can send me an email if you are interested in playing or information. There is a Sneaker’s s and series this weekend starting at 9. Check in will be 8:30 . I also like to present ON FIRE a GAV event. This is a woman's event and will be held at lucky's. Check in is 8:30 and play starts at 9. Have any question on either event shoot me a text at 3636826 or if u like to sign up.



No comments: